Yen Tu is a famous Buddhist land with Yen Tu tourist area with poetic beauty and a system of temples with unique ancient architecture, attracting tourists from all over the world. Yen Tu tourist area is a place to keep historical and cultural relics associated with the formation and development of Truc Lam Yen Tu Zen sect.
Car and tour guide pick you up at the meeting point in the city and depart for Yen Tu Pagoda - Quang Ninh. Delegation stop, have breakfast in Hai Duong (expenses excluded).
09:30: Arrive at Yen Tu Pagoda (Bao Quang Tu) - One of the three largest Buddhist centers of our country. The delegation entered the ceremony at Trinh Temple. Then, HDV takes the group to take the cable car up to visit Phat Hoang tower and Hoa Yen pagoda. Hoa Yen Pagoda is located on Yen Tu mountain, at an altitude of 516m.
10:30: Continue the Yen Tu tour by cable car to Dong Pagoda, with the next stop is Buddha Emperor Tran Nhan Tong Square, where the 138-ton bronze Buddha statue has just been inaugurated. was established on December 3, 2013. The delegation offered incense in front of the Buddha statue and rested and relaxed at Phat Hoang Square, enjoying the majestic scenery of Yen Tu mountains and forests. Then continue to Dong Pagoda, also known as Thien Truc Pagoda. Dong Pagoda is located on the top of Yen Tu mountain, with an altitude of 1,068m. 11:30: On the way down the mountain, the group can visit and burn incense at Mot Mai Pagoda - the temple with the most unique architecture in Yen Tu area (Along with Dong Pagoda), containing many historical or precious values. Guests can visit the Giai Oan stream - where the former beauties and concubines used to dress themselves to express their loyalty to the king when he returned to Yen Tu to practice (if there was still time). 12:30: Have lunch at Tung Lam Restaurant in Yen Tu. 14:00: Pick up and take the group to visit Ba Vang Pagoda. The delegation visited and held the ceremony at Dai Hung Bao Dien, Lau Bell, Lau Drum, Arhat Corridor, Museum, Library, Meditation Hall, Stone Gate, Tam Quan Trung Gate, Tam Quan Noi Gate. 16:00: Car and tour guide pick you up and return to Hanoi. On the way back, there is a stop to rest, buy specialties of Hai Duong's gai cake, mung bean cake as a gift for friends and relatives. 19:30: Return to Hanoi, farewell to the delegation. End of program and See you again yoke. To ensure the schedule, we only accept guests using the service going up and down by cable car.
• Yen Tu Scenic ticket stipulates that children with a height of 1.2m or more are the same price as adults
• Children from 1 to 5 years old are free of charge (eat with their parents, if they lose their tickets to the sights, parents will have to pay for them)
• Children from 6 years old and older are charged 100% of the tour price as adults (enjoy services like adults)
• Two adults are accompanied by 01 child under 5 years old, the second child and above will be charged 100% of the service fee
• Do not accept guests over 80 years old or have poor health history.
• The schedule may change but still ensure the attractions according to the program.
• The beauty of Vietnamese people's New Year's celebration culture has always been deeply rooted in everyone's heart, so you should prepare neat, elegant and upright clothes and suitable for the weather.
• You should ensure good health before each trip and prepare yourself with sports shoes, lightweight and easy to move and climb.
• Preparing offerings is very important, so you should prepare them at home to save money and take the initiative in time and arrange according to the wishes of each individual. Beware of buying expensive holiday items at tourist destinations.
• You should especially avoid the “Stork” offer, so you should follow the guide's instructions and ask for advice if you really need it from our guide.
• You are always careful with the tricks of the bad guys with red and black games at festivals and always be wary of fortune-telling services to avoid losing money.
• Please be careful and vigilant to protect your property.
• If you want to buy gifts for your loved ones, ask for the price carefully before deciding to buy and when paying, make sure you receive enough gifts and have paid the full amount.
• If you have any problems, please contact our tour guide for 100% help.