In the spring, when hundreds of flowers bloom all over the mountains, you can visit Bai Dinh – Trang An pagoda both to pray for good luck for the new year, and to enjoy the scenery, especially to participate in festivals. Spring is also the time to change seasons, the weather is warm and suitable for recreational activities.
Time: 1 day
Bai Dinh Pagoda is a large temple complex and has set many records in Vietnam as well as in Asia
Praying for health and peace for loved ones, for love, for good studies, for exams, and for a good job at the temple.
Sightseeing boat ride in Trang An
Price from: 898,000 VND/person
Car and guide pick you up at the meeting point in the city to depart for Ninh Binh. On the way stop to rest for 20 minutes.
Arriving at Bai Dinh pagoda area, you move by tram to visit Bai Dinh pagoda - one of the famous temples with many Buddhist works of the largest scale and monumental architecture ranked in the Guinness World Records of Vietnam. Vietnam and Southeast Asia.
Enjoy a buffet lunch with specialties of Ninh Binh mountain goat burnt rice.
Car take you to Trang An wharf, board a boat to visit Trang An eco-tourism area - recognized by Unesco as a world cultural and natural heritage. Here you can choose to visit route 1 or route 2: + Route 1: visit cave system with unique and attractive stalactite shapes such as Dark cave, Sang cave, Nau Ruou cave, Sinh cave, Si cave, Ba Giot cave, Dia Linh cave... + Route 2: visit the Kong film studio, take souvenir photos at the aboriginal village, one of the main scenes in the Hollywood blockbuster "Kong Skull Island" 16h00: The boat takes you back to the wharf to board the bus to depart for Hanoi. On the way stop to rest for 20 minutes. 19:00: Return to the original rendezvous point, the tour guide bids farewell to the group to end the program.
• Tickets for attractions Trang An - Bai Dinh stipulate that children with a height of 1.2m or more are the same price as adults
• Children from 1 to 5 years old are free of charge (eat with their parents, if they lose their tickets to the sights, parents will have to pay for them)
• Children from 6 years old and older are charged 100% of the tour price as adults (enjoy services like adults)
• Two adults are accompanied by 01 child under 5 years old, the second child and above will be charged 100% of the service fee
• Do not accept guests over 80 years old or have poor health history.
• The schedule may change but still ensure the attractions according to the program.
• The beauty of Vietnamese people's New Year's celebration culture has always been deeply rooted in everyone's heart, so you should prepare neat, elegant and upright clothes and suitable for the weather.
• You should ensure good health before each trip and prepare yourself with sports shoes, lightweight and easy to move and climb.
• Preparing offerings is very important, so you should prepare them at home to save money and take the initiative in time and arrange according to the wishes of each individual. Beware of buying expensive holiday items at tourist destinations.
• You should especially avoid the “Stork” offer, so you should follow the guide's instructions and ask for advice if you really need it from our guide.
• You are always careful with the tricks of the bad guys with red and black games at festivals and always be wary of fortune-telling services to avoid losing money.
• Please be careful and vigilant to protect your property.
• If you want to buy gifts for your loved ones, ask for the price carefully before deciding to buy and when paying, make sure you receive enough gifts and have paid the full amount.
• If you have any problems, please contact our tour guide for 100% help.